Tuesday 29 March 2011

Browsing for Spring Shopping.


LookBook Blogger having a head spinning off  e-zine  magazine hunting with an hour forward .My blog posting is short and  close. My limbs are alright but it’s just too many thoughts stumbling upon  and then fascinated by  Ready to Wear range of Elephtheria  - a ground zero spring shopping. I  warranty I am not lazy bum so here is a glimpse of  my sweet little  shopping hunt for today .

The prints are OH-LA-LA , I love the pastels and lovely individuality of roses in  all over print .I just got hooked by moss green top.The lovely vintage inspired rose print top with cotton bound edges looks quite unique than typical high street offer.  It is also available in traditional black  rose vintage print fabric.The straight neckline of the tops perfectly wide to emphasize the collar bone ‘s beauty. 

Another smock style top with satin bound edges in peach pastel shade looks ravishing ,it can be customised with any choice of fabric available from Elephtheria range of fabrics. All these tops are handmade and customisable .

I am just going to stop browsing as I have decided my spring summer top  which is Moss Green Smock Top from Elephtheria. And here its in my shopping cart and delivery is FREE !!! :)  go and grab your piece .

Here is the LookBook of Elephtheria Couture Tops from her site Elephtheria.

 Looking to browse for some more inspiration . More >>

No comments:

Post a Comment