Monday 14 March 2011

My Hat Store Visit

Sun hats with turn up brim to wide contrasting bands
 I entered a Hat store ,
From classic straw hats  to fashion hats all displayed on shop floor,
Some are felt hats and some cotton hats more that I adore .

I tried a few brand,
Brown straw shapeable trilby with striped band ,
Natural beige linen trilby with contrasting band ,
Another with faux leather beaded band ,
Printed black trilby with ribbon hatband .

I moved forward to sun hat stand.
From reversible to adjustable hat in white and beige with turn up brim,
A Bush Hat with bow and buttons trim ,
From multi stripes in two tones to wide brim.
Lovely patterns , matching brooch made me to buy on a whim.

Time to be out of hat store ,
Good hats for sure ,
Will come another day for more.
I loved this Hat Store.

I never knew there would be not just  usual fashion  blogging style but rhyming blogging on a lookbook blog. I am not a fashion expert but my mere interest as a fashion lover and fashion consumer makes to talk about fashion  ,trends , hot accessories  or just bits and bobs of beauty or makeup .My rhyming style all started from Dolce Gabbana Autumn Winter 2011 SHOW. Just digging deep into thoughts that are very much personal opinions.


Anyhow let’s just cut to short and say that this collection of hats has pretty heightened the summer outdoor trends .

Some part of  collection was   inspired from hat style  of Indie , mod or jazz unlike  traditional trilby  though but had few nice trilby hats in tweed and straw . The hats been in trend as hot accessory for a while now since 2000 after 1960’s kids rejected them totally considering it as a symbol of oldman.

Trilbies are perfect for maritime climate but my favourite bit for summers is more cotton sun hats  or floppy hats which come in variety of styles and designs. From  crushable cotton material to linens and prints , all just lovely to move around in sun .
 a-LookBook  of Summer Hats 
 a-Lookbook blog with collection of summer hats from wonderful  Hat Store . Hope you enjoyed my hat store shopping .Everything you need this summer from classic sun hats in cotton ,linen to straw fashion hats.

No comments:

Post a Comment