Tuesday 25 January 2011

OMG my handbag is more expensive than my skirt .

Matalan Sale fits  SS11 LOOK 

As PPC campaign been part of my profession from some years so sometimes i am quite enthusiastic to know  PPC bidding specially when news is all bout drop in economy.So which bid took my attention was of Matalan also when you are good bargain hunter . Finding bargains from Matalan became lot more easy for me when i read Matalan clothes from £ 1 .From time to time i do like to shop in Matalan not only because of prices but also their collection that matches the trend.
Anyhow back to Matalan fashion offer.Here is my Matalan Sale outfit that complete my SS11 LOOK.If you are bit strapped with cash don't worry for Sale are still there . Tip NO 1 that always work in fashion is  mix and match with something from your wardrobe as i do .


Here is the SS11 LOOK .
 I have matched my black blazer that i wear at work with the skirt from Matalan for £4 from sale as seen in picture no.2

1. Any  fitted blazer will do.
2.Skirt from Matalan £4
3. My old handbag from Matalan which i bought for £6 sometime back .OMG my handbag is more expensive than my skirt .
4. Skyscraper heels.
BOOHOOO i am ready for my summers.


Have your say what do you think about mixing old pieces with something that we buy on budget or just a bargain ?

Your blazers can work miracle  this summer .Here i have listed 3 blazers that you can wear with your elastic waisted skirts .
 These blazers are good to add glamour if you dont wanna show skin just wear your simple vest underneath . For more daring try matching bras.

No comments:

Post a Comment